If you’re a keen cyclist that quite likes a glass or two of wine or indeed a wine lover that does a bit of cycling then this trip is for you.
Cycle from one glorious château to the next, appreciate the lush Loire Valley scenery, visit local markets, taste wine in ancient vineyards, pedal through the “Garden of France”.
8 Days, Blois to Nantes
Cycling through the Loire Valley (6-day)
– Wine tasting along the route
– Entry to Château de Chenonceau and visit to the troglodyte caves
– Picnic lunch from local market
– 7 Breakfasts, 1 lunch (Allow EUR340-415 for meals not included)
– Train, bicycle
– Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
– Small group experience; Max 12, Avg 10
– Hotels (7 nts)
This small group tour (max 12 people) departs most Saturdays through September and October 2015 and the from May to October 2016.
Price is £740.00 per person based on two people sharing (single person supplement will apply if you want your own room in the hotel).
Current offer of 15% off (the price above) for the trip departing 12th September, 2015
Click Here for the full itinerary
Call us on 01279 210658 or Click for call back